Monday, July 7, 2008

The One with the Fourth of July Adventures

So this year we decided to go to Jon's family reunion on the res. I've heard a lot of stories about the res from Jon, but in the almost 6 years that we have been dating we've never gone. Ari and I went once but this time I got to have my own Indian guide. It was a lot of fun. I got to see where Jon spent his summers and meet some of his family. They are all really nice and it was neat to hear them speak Navajo. I think they were talking about me some of the time but I think it was good because it made Jon smile. After spending most of the day up there we started to head home and stopped in Sedona for a while. So beautiful! A long day, but so much fun. Here are a few pics.
Wild indian girl! No it's just Jessica
Jon relaxing in front of his grandparents house
Oak Creek
My cute little dog Titan

Me and my little indian


This is a deer leg that we found in the middle of the woods..gross

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

That is awesome that you went to meet Jon's elusive family ;) I would love to hear navajo!!! I can't believe you guys have been dating 6 years... I can't believe it's been 5 since i have been married??!! Tell Jon hi and I miss him and Ryan and all the good times dancin' :) Jon is an awesome guy, you guys are so great together.